Update October 5, 2023: The campaign for the distribution of the balance of the apprenticeship tax by employers has been extended until November 9, 2023. Find ISIMA on SOLTéA using our UAI code: 0631883E
ISIMA is authorized to receive the apprenticeship tax as part of the balance of the Apprenticeship Tax.
Between May 25 and October 06, 2023, designate ISIMA as the beneficiary of the balance of your Apprenticeship Tax on the SOLTéA platform.
How to pay your Apprenticeship Tax to ISIMA:
- Create your access to the SOLTéA platform, via Net-Entreprises
- Search for ISIMA on the SOLTéA platform by indicating “ISIMA” or the ISIMA’s UAI code “0631883E” (without space & respecting the uppercase)
- Allocate and validate your payment as a percentage of the allocated balance: Example “80% for ISIMA”
- Inform ISIMA of your payment and its amount by clicking on this link ISIMA Slip
Attention, if you do not choose our school on the SOLTéA platform, ISIMA will not receive anything from you even if you have paid the Balance of your apprenticeship tax to URSSAF.
We remain at your disposal to guide you.
- The payment of the balance of the Company’s Apprenticeship Tax will now only be made via the D.S.N. (Déclaration Sociale Nominative) in April, on May 5 or 15, 2023.
- No direct payment to the school (check or transfer) will now be possible.
- Between May 25, 2023, and October 06, allocate your apprenticeship tax balance to ISIMA on the SOLTéA platform
- October 06, 2023: closure of the collection and closing of the SOLTéA platform
Choose ISIMA to pay your 2023 apprenticeship tax
Your company will soon decide on the allocation of the balance of its 2023 apprenticeship tax. We invite you to actively participate in the operation of our training by paying all or part of this tax to ISIMA. The main ambition of our school is to offer high-quality computer science training at the Bac + 5 level to feed a diverse pool of profiles. Our students are your future collaborators. We hope that you can rely on their skills and know-how to successfully carry out the upcoming transformations within your company.
To help us in our demanding training missions, requiring constant investments, we need direct support from companies. Now the new regulation allows directing a part of the apprenticeship tax to the higher education institution of your choice. We would be honored if your choice falls on our school, which needs the support of all those who believe in its project to train future IT executives (engineers and masters).
Thank you for your support.