Initially established as part of a partnership with Harbin University in China, ISIMA’s international program now welcomes international mobility students in a fully English-language curriculum.
The objective of the program is to train high-level engineers who are versatile, international, capable of understanding cultural differences, and well-versed in new technologies such as the Internet of Things, web services, and decision support.
Detailed programs are available in these documents: 3rd-year program
- Programming Languages: C, C++ (GNU), Java (J2EE)
- Databases: Oracle 11g
- Web services, Web application
- Network simulator: NS3
- Optimization: CPLEX
- Mobile application designer
- Decision support tools designer
- Business engineer
- Software designer for web services
- Research and development